Buying behavior has changed. Old school techniques like cold calling no longer work. I mean who answers their phone these days, especially when the caller is unknown. Today's buyers want to do their own research and reach out to you when they're ready to chat. That is inbound marketing.
Answer these key questions first:
- Who, exactly, is your target customer by company, industry, size, location and title/role within that company?
- Why will these customers buy from you?
- What determines a marketing qualified lead (MQL)?
- What is the right pace of leads per month to keep your sales process operating at maximum efficiency?
Once those questions are answered, it's time to build an inbound marketing plan. We can help. We will develop a program to drive the right pace of qualified buyers to your site. We are data-driven marketers who use a proven test and measure process to create a predictable flow of qualified leads. We work to become an extension of your team by learning your business and managing every marketing detail for you so that you can focus on your customers.
Many CEOs come to us and say things like "we need to be active on social" or "we need PR" or "we need SEO" and the reality is different things work for different companies. It's not about how many "likes" you have or how many times a week you blog, it's about how many quality leads you get each month and turning those leads into profitable deals. We explore many options for each company and measure everything that we do so that we can focus on what's working for your business.
- Content creation and distribution. Content marketing can be very powerful but simply creating content is only the beginning. It's creating the right content and getting that content in front of the right potential customers at the right time that will impact your lead generation.
- Social for B2B. Social channels can be very powerful and many can work well for B2B companies. LinkedIn still reigns king but Medium, SlideShare (owned by LinkedIn), Quora and YouTube have all proven to be great tools for many B2B companies. And, there seems to be a new social channel every year so we're always on the lookout for emerging opportunities.
- Search. Search remains a powerful tool for B2B which includes both SEO and content as well as paid search.
- Influencer marketing. Identifying the right influencers in your market and arming them with content, data and stories can be a great way to get the word out.
- Email. Email is still one of the most effective tools for B2B marketing. Often there are deals to be had within your own network and simply getting your messaging out via email on a regular basis is a great way to activate that existing network. Our clients are often amazed at how impactful a strong email strategy can be.
We will experiment with several channels for each partner: testing, measuring and then scaling up the programs that work. This is an ongoing process that evolves every month.
Based on understanding your business and your goals, we will work with you on to come up with a fixed monthly budget and agreed upon monthly goals. We report to you regularly so you know exactly what we're doing and what's working. Our inbound marketing programs keep our incentives aligned with yours - we need to earn your business every month.